advertisement

  • Latest Posts

    Nyaxee. Powered by Blogger.
    Sunday 23 November 2014

    Heart Touching Words by a Lover

    Quotes, Love Quotes, Sad Quotes,Heart Breaking Quotes, Love Status, Sad Status, Heart Breaking Status,




    You hurt me & then you say sorry 
    But you hurt again ... 
    You say u don't love me.. 
    Then you show some love...
    Then ignore me again..... 
    You treat me just as a toy.. 
    Which you need when you are bored...
    Then you throw away...
    Just like a thing..
    That you pick up in need.. 
    Only in need..
    Then you find it useless... 
    But my heart pains each time 
    I see u happy with someone else.,
    Because 
    I still want you to be happy with me
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Heart Touching Words by a Lover Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Nyaxee
    Scroll to Top